Raipur. The 12th Board Examination of Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is starting from June 1. This year due to Kovid infection, students will be taken to the question paper and answer sheet home, where after writing the answer, students will have to submit the answer sheet to the examination centers.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education VK Goyal said that this year more than 2 lakh 87 thousand students have registered in the 12th board examination and its guide line has been released earlier.
If the student corona is infected then what in this situation
If a student is corona infected, in this case they can authorize a person to take and submit question paper and answer sheet. For this, the report of the student’s Kovid investigation will have to be shown in the center.This is how the 12th board exam will be done
Keep these things in mind that question papers and answer sheets of the subjects selected by them will be distributed from the scheduled centers from June 1 to 5. After receiving the answer sheet, the candidates will have to write a reply and submit it to the center within 05 days. Those who have taken question paper and answer sheet on June 1, will have to submit it by June 6.
What if I do not submit the answer sheet within the prescribed time limit
Students who do not submit the answer sheet within the stipulated time frame will be considered absent, so the centers will be open for taking and depositing the answer sheet on the day of the holiday.
– The candidate will have to write the answer himself and in the first page of the answer sheet, all the details like the subject, roll number will have to be written.
– While submitting the answer sheet, it will be necessary to sign the attendance sheet.
– The answer sheets which will be taken will be required to be submitted. If the answer is not written, a blank answer sheet will also have to be submitted.
read this also-
CBSE, ICSE 12th Board Exam: Demand for cancellation of CBSE, ICSE 12th exam, hearing deferred in Supreme Court
UP B.Ed. JEE 2021: UP is the latest update on the date of Combined B.Ed Entrance Exam
– In the event of the candidate being infected with Kovid-19, they will be able to authorize a person to take and submit question paper and answer sheet.
– Copy sent from post or post will not be accepted, you will have to come to the center and submit the answer sheet.
-Covid guidelines have to be followed in the center.