Due to the corona virus, the process of slowly opening the lockdown through unlock continues. Many things are opening today under Unlock 5 and its provisions have come into force from today. The fifth phase of Corona Unlock opens the country’s theaters, multiplexes, swimming pools and amusement parks with terms and conditions from today. Unlock-5 prominently features cinema halls and religious ceremonies. Also, schools have been allowed to reopen in some parts of the country. The government has issued detailed guidelines for theaters and multiplexes and asked them to follow it strictly. So let’s know in 10 points what are opening from today …
Unlock 5.0: Apart from school and cinema hall, more is opening today, see full list
1. The country entered the fifth phase on the first date of this month. Cinema Hall, Multiplex, Amusement Park, Swimming Pool are opening from today under Unlock-5. However, it will be mandatory to follow SOP during this period.
2. According to the rules issued by the Center, theaters will have seating except one seat. In theaters, only 50 percent of the hall’s capacity can be seated. Those entering the cinema hall will always have to wear masks and make proper ventilation and follow the social distancing there as well.
3. If you are thinking of watching a movie today, then definitely keep the Arogya Setu app in your mobile, as it is mandatory. In addition, it is important to know that the seat on which the audience does not sit in theaters will already have a cross mark on it. The hall will be sanitized from time to time. In addition, the entire process of purchasing tickets will be online.
4. In the cinema hall / multiplex, viewers will be allowed only packaged food and beverages inside the hall. There will be a seating arrangement on the lines of the metro itself. Adequate number of ticket counters will be opened and advance booking will be allowed to prevent congestion.
5. Amusement parks are also opening from today. Here, the surfaces, open spaces, work areas, etc., which come in contact again and again have to be constantly cleaned. The parks will have to be cleaned before opening and after the day is closed and it should be completely sanitized.
6. Social distancing will also have to be followed in the amusement park and separate covered bins will be placed for disposal of used face masks and covers. In addition, swimming pools in these parks will remain closed. Adequate ticket counters will be provided to avoid congestion.
7. SOPs have been issued by the Sports Ministry to reopen the swimming pool. According to this, in an Olympic size pool, only 20 swimmers can take training at a time. Each training center will have a corona task force to guide and supervise trainees, coaches and staff.
8. The Central Government has approved the reopening of schools in a phased manner. The final decision will be taken by the state governments. Most of the states including Delhi and Maharashtra have not yet decided to reopen the schools. Other states like Punjab and Uttar Pradesh have announced the reopening of schools. Schools will be opened from 15 October in Punjab and 19 October in Uttar Pradesh.
9. Comprehensive guidelines for reopening schools issued by the Central Government include online / distance education, written permission to attend from parents, classes in shifts, flexibility in attendance, no assessment for three weeks, etc.
10. A nationwide lockdown was announced in the country on 22 March to curb Corona’s growing infection. The lockdown brought unlock stages to revive the stalled economy.