It is well known that the Central Government had canceled the general examination for CBSE Class 12 students in the interest of students due to corona infection.
Following the cancellation of the exams, a 12-member panel was set up to study how students calculate the score and how to determine the results based on it, and submitted its report to the Supreme Court.
In this context, the CBSE said that schools should complete the scoring process by July 22. Currently, the deadline has been extended to July 25.
It is pertinent to note that the apex court has also directed that after the release of the final mark list, details such as the date of re-selection and the date of release of the results of the examination should be announced for the students who need correction.
ALSO READ | You can apply to join engineering and art colleges from the 26th: Minister Ponmudi
The process of viewing CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 results on the official website can be found here:
– Go to the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in.
– Click on the ‘Result’ tab on the homepage.
– You will be sent to a new page called CBSE Exam Results.
– Click on “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2021” (“Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2021”).
– Enter CBSE Class 10 or Class 12 Roll Number, Center Number, School Number and Admit Card ID
– Click on the Submit option.
– Your CBSE Class 10 / Class 12 results will appear on the screen.
– Download and print this.
Class 10 and 12 results will be announced by July 31. However, CBSE Examinations Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj said that the release of the results has not been finalized as the schools are still involved in preparing the results.
ALSO READ: Class 10, 12 CBSE results will be announced on this date; cbse.nic.in.
Follow us on social media to get instant news and share your thoughts.
Download Zee Hindustan Processor to read all kinds of news in Tamil from around the world, including education, entertainment, politics, sports, health, lifestyle, community, employment.
Android Link: https://bit.ly/3hDyh4G
Apple Link: https://apple.co/3loQYeR